Examination & Promotion
- The assessment for class 1st to Xth is being done on the basis of Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation as per Govt. rules.
- Students Evaluation for Class III to X will be declared on the basis of First Term [April to September and Second Term [October to March]. The assessment will be done on the basis of Grades secured in the Formative and Summative Assessment.
- Minimum passing Grade in each subject is “Grade - D” for all the classes.
- If the student remains absent during Formative and summative Assessment, then Zero  marks will be given.
- Students who remain absent in Formative assessment must inform the school on the same day and submit Medical Certificate within two days. Medical Certificate received after the exams will not be acceptable.
- No re-examination for Formative and Summative Assessment will be conducted. No half day leave will be given to students during Formative and Summative Assessments under any conditions.
- As per Examination rules for the schools, Compartment will be given only for two subjects for Class—IX. If your ward fails in more than two subjects, then he/she will not be allowed for Compartmental Exams. He/She will be declared failed.
- As per examination rules of the school, Compartment will be given only for one subject for class XI. If your ward fails in more than one subject, then he/she will not be allowed for Compartmental Exam. He/She will be declared failed. It is compulsory to get 40% both in Theory and Practical Examination in all streams.
- No student is allowed to leave the school premises during School hours without the permission of Principal. Otherwise strict action will be taken against the student.
- Students are not allowed to sit in the Formative and Summative Assessments if their attendance is less than 90% of the total attendance and dues are not cleared.
- Results of all Examinations declared by School Management is final and will not be reconsidered.
- Parents should carefully go through the Progress Report Card issued after the Examinations and return the same to the class teacher within 3 days with their signature.
- Internal re-checks, totaling of the marks etc. will be completed by a scheme of standardization before reports are given out. Hence, as a general rule no answer script will be shown to parents after declaring the final results.